Hongkong Disneyland Hotel  » Hotels  »
Lantau Island Disneyland Valley Hong Kong
  • One time I decided to book a room for 4 nights
  • It gave me the experience to be satisfied of what I've ate
  • The price is a bit expensive but the satisfaction is amazing
  • I had the opportunity to taste delicious chinese cuisine

• by ibizaspain

It would surely be a miss if I won’t stay at Disneyland Hotel being a regular tourist in Hong Kong. One time I decided to book a room for 4 nights. I treated my sister and my brother-in-law and my niece. Let me share how my stay turned into a magical one.

Upon booking online, there were lots of choices as to the kind of rooms to choose from. I was so excited because there were Kingdom suites, Fantasia rooms and the like. I booked a Kingdom Suite for my sister and her family and I stayed in a Fantasia room.

The lawn of the hotel was very clean and unique. The grass were trimmed neatly and it has a labyrinth-like style.It was

called Mickey Maze. I had fun there. It was for all ages. The facade of the hotel was Victorian. It was so majestic.

The rooms were marvelous. I enjoyed the interior design. It was like being in a castle or a Disney movie. The shampoos and soaps have disney characters printed on it. The TV was flat screen and LCD. Newspaper delivery was prompt and cribs were available upon request. I had the convenience also of enjoying the in-room safekeeping facility. All my pertinent belongings were kept safe and I did not have to worry about anything while we were enjoying Disneyland. What I loved about the room is the view that you get from the outside seeing the vastness of Disneyland and ...

• the sea. It gave me a quiet feel and pampered stay.

The food at Chef Mickey’s Dinner buffet was exceptional. It gave me the experience to be satisfied of what I’ve ate. The price is a bit expensive but the satisfaction is amazing. The cuisine served were of all sorts. There was a wide array of international dishes. I had the opportunity to taste delicious chinese cuisine. I asked the waiter if it was an authentic chinese cuisine because my experience in China was awful. He said yes it was but usually the chef needs to be creative to suit to the various guests from different cultures. He further added that a chinese cuisine remains to be authentic and would taste delicious if the

chef is innovative about it. It was a very kind and intelligent information he gave me. I really shared what my experience was in China about tasting awful chinese food. But he comforted me with an assurance that the chinese food that they are serving there remains authentic but at the same time sumptuous. I really appreciated what he said. Let me further add that the service was great and the waiter was very respectful.

The only thing I can complain about this hotel is that they don’t have a fitness center. I would praise the rest of their recreation activities. From the victorian spa to the live entertainment. Everything is excellent. This is a must try when you are visiting Hong Kong Disneyland.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22802611790228/k2311a0228/2.28.09