Vaseline Whitening Lotion
  • And I think the women would always like to have white skin
  • You really need to apply the lotion daily in order to get the best result in your skin

• by MomLouiTan

I used to buy this product so often in my own country. I came from tropical country. And I think the women would always like to have white skin. At least they want to have healthy skin.

There are plenty of whitening

lotion product that we could find in the stores. I did try few products as well. But after I tried Vaseline Whitening Lotion, I never want to change whitening lotion anymore.

Of course you will not get white skin immediately just after applying Vaseline Whitening Lotion for one or two times. You really need to apply the lotion daily in order to get the best result in your skin.

I used it every morning and night. In the morning, I applied Vaseline Whitening Lotion just after ...

• Vaseline Whitening Lotion
      taking a bath. Since this product also give moisturizer to my skin, I don’t have to apply another moisturizing product on my body skin anymore.

And in the night, I also applied Vaseline Whitening Lotion before I go to bed.

After few weeks

using this product, I can see that my skin color change more lighter. And people around me said that my skin look more bright.

I am so happy with this product. Pity that I could not find this product in the place where I live now.

Odera says :

pls,i live in germany and i want to know how i can buy the Vaseline Healthy White SPF24 Hand and Body Lotion,how much does it cost because i would like to have like 6 of it,what does it cost to send it to germany and how long will it take to get to germany from the day you get your money???? Thanks. Dera…

me.glenrose says :

check amazon …this link may be helpful

anna says :

I live in New York city USA, few parts of my body getting darker so m getting worried. I m not sure what to use? I have searched a lot on internet n have read these columns. But i do not know who to believe this is my first time here or even looking something online like this. So bit confused, on the other hand i was trying to know from where i can get VASELINE WHITENING BODY LOTION or NIVEA NIGHT WHITENING BODY MILK. Please please please if any of you out there can tell me from where i can get this….. I`ll really appreciate that. May GOD bless you n Happy Holidays.

Galega says :

Both of these products are available in the retail market in the USA. You should easily find them.

These are also available on Amazon. I am not giving any link of Amazon, as it is always listed there.

I have never seen anyone using Nivea Night Whitening Body Milk, and hence unable to suggest anything. However, I can recommend you about Vaseline Whitening Body Lotion. This is a lotion which is supposed to be used externally and hence there shouldn’t be any problem even if you are going to use it for extended duration.

alvin aliposa says :

how many weeks before your skin gets lighter ??? because I`m planning to buy this product .. and I want to know if this is really works.. thank you ..

me.glenrose says :

normally our skin naturally renew every 3 months, so I suggest use it for 3 months to see the maximum result.

Galega says :

According to the manufacturer, you should expect result from in 2 - 3 months.

If you don’t see any result within 3 months, you can consider stopping to use it.

Ramandip says :

re : You really need to apply the lotion daily in order to get the best result in your skin
it is very healthy make my skin so smooth nd glowing as compared to others..also make instant fairness ..loveing to use it

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312802611730228/k2311a0228/2.28.09