Bidz.com
  • The first time, I bought a ruby ring from bidz for US$82
  • I love the ring and it has become a hot favourite with me
  • I found that well set gold jewellery, branded watches and some men's jewellery in titanium and steel are worth it
  • Also their auction website is the best I have seen
  • The only problem with bidz is that it is absolutely addictive

• by sjana

I have a tendency to be wary of online auction sites but bidz.com was my first try to buy jewellery online. The first time, I bought a ruby ring from bidz for US$82. I love the ring and it has become a hot favourite with me. Since then I have purchased jewellery from them time and again.

I find that they are prompt in sending the items and I have never had any loss of items. It is worth

the money to buy gold jewellery where the setting is very strong. You can check to see that the open setting has curved and rounded edges. I found that well set gold jewellery, branded watches and some men’s jewellery in titanium and steel are worth it.

I have found jewellery that have no price on them or watches that have brand names you have never heard of are risky.

High end watches with very high list price ...

• can be bought at very cheap rates during the times when traffic is slow. But the thing to remember is to not to buy something because it is not being bid upon, unless you feel that the article is well made and suits your taste.

I have bought great aquaswiss branded watches for a pittance and get a lot of appreciative looks from people around me. Also their auction website is the best I have seen.

So don’t get discouraged if you see scam and cheap jewellery tags going around in the forums. If you are a discerning buyer and have a budget for the item and have patience to wait for the item to come up again for bidding you have a source where you can buy great jewellry for a fraction of the sum you will pay elsewhere. The only problem with bidz is that it is absolutely addictive.

Bidz.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 452802611670228/k2311a0228/2.28.09