Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue Body Gel/Lotion  » Perfume  »
  • I love putting it on because of its silky feel on my skin
  • Overall, I would really recommend this product because of its effectiveness as a lotion but also because of it scent that also doubles as a light cologne

• by grl2475

I own a bottle of Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue perfume and have loved it since I first used it. SO when I chanced upon the body gel of the same brand at the department store, I did not hesitate to buy it.

Like the perfume, it has a very refreshing scent. Very pleasing to the nose unlike other

body gels and lotions I have tried. It really complement the perfume very well and have helped the scent of the perfume linger on my skin.

As to its effectiveness as a body gel/lotion. It moisturizes my skin very well. I love putting it on because of its silky feel on my skin.It made my skin look smooth and ...

• feel soft. It made my skin take on a healthy glow. I really love it!

Unlike other body gels and lotions, this one also serves as a light cologne during casual days. I never have to put on the perfume because the smell of the lotion stays on my body.

Since using this product, I have been getting compliments from

people and have been asked so many times what product I am using. They thought I was using perfume when I am in fact not using any but this product alone.

Overall, I would really recommend this product because of its effectiveness as a lotion but also because of it scent that also doubles as a light cologne. I really love it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562802611590128/k2311a0228/2.28.09