Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds Perfume
  • First of all, the bottle is very interesting
  • Overall, I would recommend this perfume to every woman who wants a perfume that energizes because of its fresh smell and yet wants to feel sensual and feminine

• by grl2475

For valentines day, I was gifted by my husband with Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds Perfume. I was so happy and was so excited to use it because it was given by my husband and because it is one of the most expensive perfumes I ever had.

First of all, the bottle is very interesting. The glass

is shaped and cut like a diamond. I say this alone more than makes up for the price because the bottle looks like a fine crystal that can be displayed in your home.

Anyway, as to the perfume itself, It smells really great! Its floral and somewhat fruity with a masculine touch to it. I guess the ...

• only way to describe it is it is youthful. It smells fresh and every time I use it, (which is very often, as it is now my favorite perfume)I feel very feminine and elegant. It is light enough to use during the day and not overpowering, so you can use it in the evening too.

As to

it longevity, the smell lasts all day. A few sprays in the morning and you still can smell it on your shirt in the evening! Talk about value for money!

Overall, I would recommend this perfume to every woman who wants a perfume that energizes because of its fresh smell and yet wants to feel sensual and feminine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562802611580128/k2311a0228/2.28.09