Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes Refills, packs of 4  » Baby care  »
  • Another reason why i like this is that it's so soft, and that's why it's perfect to any baby's bottom
  • I never forget to always bring this anywhere, We love to travel and i think this is just perfect for me and my baby
  • The only problem is we always ran out of stock that's why i really have to buy more

• by Arwen

My aunts package just arrived last December because she didn’t make it to the christmas, SHe promised to just send me a box full of everything i need for me and my baby. The first product that i aksed her to send to me was this Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes Refills, She already sent me

the tub ones few months back so i just wanted the refills, I so love this product.

Why? First, and foremost this product was such a handy to me. It’s like just pull and wipe. The wipes have the perfect thickness and length, I have tried a lot of wipes but most of them were so thin and so short, I mean one pull of Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes can lasts, unlike the ordinary ones that you have to get at least 3 to 5 wipes to get things done. Another reason why i like this is that it’s so soft, and that’s why it’s perfect to any baby’s bottom. I never ...

• Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes Refills, packs of 4
      forget to always bring this anywhere, We love to travel and i think this is just perfect for me and my baby. I use to have the other brand when i already finished my tub. I’ve noticed that it gets dry fast.

This Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes actually has enough moisture and wetness. not too wet

and don’t get dried up easily. My baby is not the only one who enjoy this stuff, My daughter my husband and me. In short, the whole family. The only problem is we always ran out of stock that’s why i really have to buy more. A must-have to all mommies out there with little babies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542702611490628/k2311a0227/2.27.09