Water’s Edge Veterinary Hospital Groveland Ma  » Pets  »
Salem St. Groveland Ma 01834
  • The vet did a check up and was very kind and compassionate when she informed me that my cat had a cancer lesion on her tongue and that putting her to sleep was the best way to end her suffering
  • If you live in the Groveland Massachusetts area, I highly recommend Water's Edge Veterinary Hospital

• by penguins324

I love Water’s Edge Veterinary Hospital. The vet there is very friendly and explains everything.

I had a cat that was being boarded for a while between apartments, when I dropped her off at the boarding facility she weighed over 10 pounds, when I picked her up she was thin and couldn’t eat.

I took her to

Water’s Edge, she was down to just over 5 pounds.

The vet did a check up and was very kind and compassionate when she informed me that my cat had a cancer lesion on her tongue and that putting her to sleep was the best way to end her suffering.

They gave me a few minutes to ...

• say good-bye to her and then they ended her suffering.

I asked to have her cremated so I could have her ashes.

They had it done and kept her ashes for a year and a half while I made payments for the cremation.

The reception staff and vet techs are always friendly and helpful.

Whenever one of

my pets is sick or injured they fit me into the schedule for that day to have them seen.

They are always there when I need advice.

I have recommended them to them to family, friends, co-workers and customers where I work.

If you live in the Groveland Massachusetts area, I highly recommend Water’s Edge Veterinary Hospital.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292702611480628/k2311a0227/2.27.09