Fisher Price Swing N Meals Swing High Chair  » Baby care  »
  • I like the big tray it comes with for the high chair, it is easy to get on and off and also easy to clean
  • I would recommend this item to a friend in a heart beat

• by gordy93

I received the Swing N Meals swing/high chair with my first child almost 6 years ago. It has been well used through 3 children. It converts easy from the swing to high chair with instructions written on the back of it. I really liked that it has a reversible

cover, 1 side that is soft and cotton for the swing and the other side is water and spill proof. I like the big tray it comes with for the high chair, it is easy to get on and off and also easy to clean. The swing works on batteries ...

• and even with the amount of hours it has been used, it is still going strong. I really like that it is 2 pieces of baby equipment in 1. It saves space and money.

The one complaint I do have about the chair is that the velcro pieces to

attach the cover do not stick long, they have fallen off, it seems that Fisher Price did not use a strong enough glue. It also only has a 3 point harness which can be easy to get out of for some squirmy kids.

I would recommend this item to a friend in a heart beat.

GRANDMA DARLA says :

I received this chair from a friend who had no instructions with it and I need to fold this chair to store it. Can you help me with this? Thank you so much

Marg says :

This is the manual for it, this tells you how it’s done:

Crystal says :

were can I find replacement parts i need a toy bar and a battery cover for this swing and high chair set

Marg says :

FYI, you can go here to get replacement parts from Fisher Price:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542702611420628/k2311a0227/2.27.09