Neutrogena Skin iD  » Health  »
  • I took the test online and wasn't sure about my results, so i decided to call in and redo the test on the phone
  • I highly recommend these products to any one who has problems with acne

• by Elizabeth rovenolt

Nuetrogena came out with a new acne line, Skin iD. Nuetrogena has created a test to find your personal regimen consisting of three different products.

I recently tried these products and at first was leery because i have had allot of problems with acne products, wither their to drying or to moisturizing, and i come out with more pimples then i had in the first place.

I took the test online and

wasn’t sure about my results, so i decided to call in and redo the test on the phone.

The man on the phone explained the questions more in depth then i took them, when i was doing it by myself.

The regimen i came out with was a cream cleanser, toner and anti-acne treatment.

For being a first time customer they also include a spot treatment and a choice of different color ...

• cosmetic bags, i chose green.

I have normal skin but i break out from time to time, my skin will be clear for two weeks and i can wake up one day with five or six on my face that will last for around a week.

Admittedly when i started the routine i got a few tiny pimples at first because it takes two or three days to clear all the dirt

and grime out of your skin.

My face has improved rapidly since starting the regimen, much nicer then it has with any of the other products i have tried.

Now, my instructions said to use the cleanser as a mask once or twice a week but that dried my face a little to much so i just use it as a cleanser.

I highly recommend these products to any one who has problems with acne.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342702611350628/k2311a0227/2.27.09