ComparedBy.us  » Web sites  »
2.5
  • I analyzed every words only to find out that I need to resubmit all my reviews again and all are subject for editorial reviews

• by hornetlover

I have an account at ComparedBy.us. I was referred by one of my friends online in this website. Comparedby.us is a review site. I joined in here last December, 2008. The minimum payout is $20 and you will receive your payout on the 20th of the next month. $2 for each first extended reviews and $1 for first quick reviews. On each referrals, you will get $1. You can also get .1

cent when you rate a reviews and when you rate 10 reviews, you will get an additional .25 cents. Sounds promising, right?

But, suddenly changed their paying scheme. Because of the plagiarists. And it was so obvious if you are going to read and rate reviews. You will see a one-liner reviews like “Very Good”.

I understand if Comparedby.us made some changes to make the website last. But, what I didn’t like ...

• was when they started to make excuses when it’s time for payout. They would promise a certain date then will make another update afterwards. I analyzed every words only to find out that I need to resubmit all my reviews again and all are subject for editorial reviews. Worst of all, they will only pay .25 cents per review. I made 30 reviews for that site and I was expecting to get paid for
        the amount that is due for me. But, they changed their paying scheme and they want us to resubmit the reviews using the new scheme.

I requested Comparedby.us to delete all my reviews that I made for them. The admin was so nice to grant me for my request. But, I am hoping that they will stick to what they have promised. They should pay the members first before being covered with the new rules.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202702611170628/k2311a0227/2.27.09