House of Dark Shadows written by Robert Liparulo  » Books  »
  • So, while discussing the book with him, I thought it would be nice to see a review written in the words of a teen
  • After I paid for it and got home, I started to read it and I could not put the book down
  • I would recommend to anyone who likes mystery and a bit of comedy to have this book in their library

• by rambo78

Trying to encourage a teenager to read outside of school seems to be a universal struggle with both parents and teachers. But a couple of weeks ago my teen brother did it! He could not stop talking about the novel “House of Dark Shadows”. So, while discussing the book with him, I thought it would be nice to see a

review written in the words of a teen:

“When I first saw “House of Dark Shadows” by Robert Liparulo in the store, I grabbed it. After I paid for it and got home, I started to read it and I could not put the book down. After every chapter I continued to read because it another mystery. I thought it was ...

• a real page turner. When I finished it I had to go out and the next book, “Watcher in the Woods”. (Also by Robert Liparulo).

The book was full of mystery. I would recommend to anyone who likes mystery and a bit of comedy to have this book in their library. Robert Liparulo has written his most fantastic book yet.”

If you

recognize the authors name and know that he is a renowned adult thriller author, you are probably thinking that I am crazy for allowing my teenage brother to read these books! Relax. Robert Liparulo is debuting a new young adult series Dreamhouse Kings Series. So far, novels in this series are: “House of Dark Shadows”, “Watcher in the Woods”, and “Gatekeepers”.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172702611160628/k2311a0227/2.27.09