Terracycle Seed Starter Kit  » Housewares  »
  • I love gardening tips, so I thought I'd share my experience with this seed starting kit
  • Terracycle's Biodegradable Seed Starter Kit has everything you need to start your seeds all in one package for a very reasonable cost
  • I believe that eco-friendly gardening is the only way to go these days

• by rambo78

If you are a die-hard gardener like me then the Biodegradable Seed Starter Kit from Terracycle is for you! I love gardening tips, so I thought I’d share my experience with this seed starting kit:

1. With the state of the economy as it is right now, cost plays a huge factor in gardening supplies. Terracycle’s Biodegradable Seed Starter Kit has everything you need to start your seeds all

in one package for a very reasonable cost. In fact, you could not buy everything you need separately for less. (I paid $4.00 for a 72 cell kit.)

2. The cell seed trays are biodegradable (made from recycled paper). That means transplanting the seedlings is super easy they go into the ground in the seed cell they were started in. No plastic to get rid ...

• of or try to store for the next use. It also means less stress on the seedlings when going into the ground and less mess for you when trying to get them out of plastic seed cells.

3. The seed starting mix is included and already set in the cell seed trays. The soil is organic and contains nutrient-rich vermicompost. (A bag of organic soil usually

costs more than a Terracycle Biodegradable Seed Starter Kit with 72 cells!)

4. This product is labeled environmental friendly. Terracycle Seed Started has been “Zero Footprintedtm”. This means its environmental impact is nearly net-zero. I believe that eco-friendly gardening is the only way to go these days.

The ease of the Terracycle Biodegradable Seed Starter Kit also makes it a perfect project for kids and school experiments/projects.

Archana says :

Where can I find this seed starter. I tried the store locator.Looks like nobody is carrying it.

Jules Li says :

Archana, if it’s not available in a store near you, the best thing to do would be to purchase it online. Here’s a link to purchase it online via :

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532702611150628/k2311a0227/2.27.09