Water, Wind and Fire: Understanding the New Birth and the Baptism of the Holy Spirit By: Mac Hammond  » Books  »
  • Not expecting more more than an interesting read at best, I bought the book
  • So, wherever you are in your walk in life, I do recommend reading this book
  • And for my last words about Water, Wind, Fire , a small personal testimony from what happened when someone I know read Water, Wind, Fire
  • As I said earlier, I bought this book for only 99 cents

• by Ader

“Water, Wind, Fire” is a book I first picked up on the 99 cent shelf at the local goodwill. Not expecting more more than an interesting read at best, I bought the book.

It is a very short book, around 48 pages if I remember correctly. The book is very fast to get to its point, yet fairly clear, even with the lack of words. It’s a quick, easy read, and is very affordable. www.christianbook.com is selling them for around $1.49 (plus shipping and handling, obviously)

It is easier to stay home, than to go to battle. And go to battle in yourself you will with this book. But no victory can be won if you don’t

go to battle. So, wherever you are in your walk in life, I do recommend reading this book.

This is the type of book I would recommend giving to people who do not know Christ, or Christians that have not yet been filled with the Holy Spirit and spoken in tongues.

It will lead you into a life that is not religious, but instead vibrant and powerful. No dead fairy tales. Real life-changing supernatural power.

Though, this is not necessarily mentioned here, that is where it will lead. For this book sets the foundation to do so.

Leading you into a true relationship with Christ, guiding from first accepting Him all the way to being filled with the Spirit, it will at the very least inspire you.

I have yet to find a better book that will help you through the sometimes painstaking process of starting your prayer language (speaking in tongues for the first time). It is powerful.

And for my last words about “Water, Wind, Fire”, a small personal testimony from what happened when someone I know read “Water, Wind, Fire”:

As I said earlier, I bought this book for only 99 cents. I read it, and it helped bring some understanding into what I had recently started walking in (the baptism in the Holy Spirit). I have a friend who raised me up in my Christian faith, teaching and admonishing me and growing with me.

He ...

• Water, Wind and Fire: Understanding the New Birth and the Baptism of the Holy Spirit By: Mac Hammond
      had not yet been filled with the Holy Spirit and had never spoken in tongues. I handed him this book. He took his canoe out on a local lake, sat, and read it. He spoke in tongues for the first time. But, like the book talks about, he didn’t feel the power and just thought it was him. And later that week, after studying and rereading and discussing that book during this week, he was at a small seminar on the same topic/person (The Holy Spirit), and he did what he did again (spoke the syllables in the back of his mind the book talked about) and felt the power.

He now prays in

his prayer language daily and is growing deeper in intimacy with God.

If you don’t believe in Christ, read “Water, Wind, Fire.” It won’t take but a few minutes (less than an hour). You will know everything you need to to make a right decision on whether or not to follow Him.

If you do believe but have not been filled, “Water, Wind, Fire” will help. And if you believe and have been filled, this can help you understand more clearly, encourage you, and also serve as a very affordable resource to give to people for whatever reason.

Read “Water, Wind, Fire” by Mac Hammond. It’ll be good for you, no matter where you are in life.

the end.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172702610990528/k2311a0227/2.27.09