Victoria’s Secret Garden Enchanted Apple Silkening Body Lotion
  • Even if I'm alone at home, this lotion will add spice and brighten up my day so that I won't need to do much to get going on a boring weekend
  • I love this lotion so much, but it's hard to find in the physical stores

• by kriztinay

This lotion is so delectable. The luxurious apple scent is so pleasing to my senses, but sometimes it can be overpowering.

I have to hide myself from the sun ifever I’m gonna use it for work because the apple scent of the lotion gets stronger when I feel warm and sweaty.

It’s great to use daily in

a cool environment like in my office with an air conditioning facility.

I always use this lotion everytime I feel like I need to lighten up my mood.

Even if I’m alone at home, this lotion will add spice and brighten up my day so that I won’t need to do much to get going on a ...

• boring weekend.

I don’t need the body splash because the lingering scent of the lotion is already satisfying and enough.

In terms of the lotion’s consistency, it’s just the right creaminess that’s easily absorbed by the skin.

However, it can get a bit sticky when I massage it all over my body right after bath.

It offers

deep moisturizing, yet the sticky texture retains on the skin’s surface which makes me feel a bit uncomfortable.

But as I’ve said it works best when I’m inside a cool environment.

I love this lotion so much, but it’s hard to find in the physical stores.

I have to order it online to get a good deal too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312702610860528/k2311a0227/2.27.09