Avon’s Quelch Anti-Perspirant Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know that I will find the right product in time
  • I thought it wouldn't hurt to try it out since it's not so expensive anyway
  • The time when I ordered it, I think it was on a 15% sale so it was a good buy for me
  • But after a month or so, I noticed that it really lightens up underarms
  • Also, it says that the product was fast-drying but based on my experience it's not

• by divinagwapa

I’m not a vain person but there’s one thing that I am too conscious about. I have slightly darkened underarms. It’s not very obvious but it is noticeable if you look really close. My mom also has it so it must be the genes. I’ve tried several products with the hopes that it will lighten up. Some of them were effective for sometime, a few weeks maybe, but after longer usage there were instances that my underarms became even darker. But I am not fazed. I know that I will find the right product in time.

My cousin’s nanny is an Avon dealer and her daughter has

been using a product that whitens underarms. She gave me her word that it really does work and so I gave it a try. The product she was talking about is Avon’s Quelch Anti-Perspirant Cream with active whitening ingredient. The product promises to help whiten underarms with natural ingredients. It provides odor and wetness protection. It’s also non-sticky and fast drying.

I thought it wouldn’t hurt to try it out since it’s not so expensive anyway. The time when I ordered it, I think it was on a 15% sale so it was a good buy for me. The product is worth $3 and a few cents.

• It’s a 60g product and since you only need to use a thin film to apply in your underarms, it can last a month or so.

I have been using the product for a few months now. The first few weeks, I don’t see any difference. But after a month or so, I noticed that it really lightens up underarms. I would apply the product every morning without fail. But after sometime, I also noticed that my underarms were darker and very dry. I decided not to use it everyday anymore. I would just apply the product every other day. I can see a very slight difference and for

that I can say that the product was partly effective when it comes to its whitening promise. But as deodorant, it’s good enough. It’s mild and gentle on the skin so your underarms will be taken cared of.

Overall, I am not satisfied with the whitening aspect of the product. The effect should be already significant since I have been using it for months. Also, it says that the product was fast-drying but based on my experience it’s not. It takes a while to dry up and sometimes, I even have to the fan to make it dry fast. Those are some of the drawbacks I have noted about the product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312702610800528/k2311a0227/2.27.09