GMAIL  » Web sites  »
  • With the new feature now I can merge all my Gmail account inbox into one and check them all at one go

• by nikhil.mehak

Gmail has gone one step further in introducing the multi inbox feature for its free users. Now we can manage multiple mail accounts under the same browser and we don’t need to sign in and out time and again to go to the other Gmail account. Gmail has always been providing quality spam free emailing service and this new feature sure is a feather in

their crown.

I have plenty of Gmail accounts; few are for my personal use and few others for my business purpose. Now it gets quite hectic at times opening and closing it all the time. With the new feature now I can merge all my Gmail account inbox into one and check them all at one go. This is something new and very innovative about Gmail ...

• and this is the reason I just love using Gmail accounts. I have linked all my four account and now I receive all the mails into the same account thus making it easy to check all my mail at one go. No more of the sign in and sign out’s to check my mails.

The spam feature too is something great about Gmail account, the spam

control feature doesn’t allow unnecessary mails to spam the inbox and as such we can even delete the spam without having a look at it. Sometimes my Spam mails goes up to 300 -400 mails and I just delete all of them with just a click. Gmail really is the fastest and easy to handle email service providers and I just love them for their innovation and simplicity.

GMAIL

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202702610790528/k2311a0227/2.27.09