Office Centre , Century Plaza , Bangkok  » Shopping  »
15 Phaya Thai Road , Victory Monument , Bangkok , Thailand
  • City of Bangkok, Thailand, is growing at an amazing rate these days
  • I will definitely go there again for any office supply items I would need on my future visits to Bangkok

• by Mark Williams

City of Bangkok, Thailand, is growing at an amazing rate these days. Every time I visited Bangkok, I saw new buidings , high-rises, shopping malls, hotels, condominiums, apartment houses.

I was at the Century Plaza during my recent visit, to find a shop where I could get some stationary items needed for my business

meetings.

Century Plaza was a new shopping plaza at the corner of Rangnam Road and Phaya Thai Road.

A beautiful impressive looking plaza.

It was very conveniently accessible from the Victory Monument sky-train station.

A connecting bridge directly linked to the second floor of the plaza.

...

• I was very impressed with Office Centre, the store on the ground floor of the plaza.

A very modern store.

It was a huge place and had all the modern office facilities and supplies, stationary, computers, printing machines, copiers, furniture, etc.

The sales staff was very friendly and efficient too in making sure that the customers found the office supplies

required.

I got all the stationary items I needed for my business meetings.

I was indeed very happy to have found this store.

I will definitely go there again for any office supply items I would need on my future visits to Bangkok.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 242702610780528/k2311a0227/2.27.09