Ariane Eau de Toilette by Avon  » Perfume  »
1.0
  • I don't like how the scent lingers after immediate emission of the scent, it's too sexy for me
  • I would recommend this fragrance to my mom, aunts, and grandmas
  • I just went out all out for it just so I know how will people around me find the scent that I wore

• by kriztinay

I couldn’t even stand Imari and Forest Interlude for a long period, much more with Ariane. This fragrance is too sexy for me and I want to describe how it smells as strong powdery and too rosy.

I don’t like how the scent lingers

after immediate emission of the scent, it’s too sexy for me.

I kinda like when it dries up and mixed with my natural body odor because it feels like I bathed myself with a whole bottle of body powder.

But right after I sprayed it on me, I feel like my age is beyond 40.

I would recommend this fragrance to my mom, aunts, and grandmas.

They would surely succumb to this very mature scent.

Women in the younger generation where I belong might repel other people from ...

• Ariane Eau de Toilette by Avon
      sniffing this perfume that will overpower them.

The notes might be unforgettable, but I’m sure I had left a funny impression from the new people I met.

I used to wear it a few times before everytime I go out at night because the

scent can stay up all night.

My sister said I smell like grandma for wearing it, and I agreed with her.

I just went out all out for it just so I know how will people around me find the scent that I wore.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562702610650628/k2311a0227/2.27.09