Chinchillas as a pets

• by Questionable

Have you ever looked at an animal and suddenly felt like you would explode with emotion because it was so adorable? I know I have. Every time that I look at the fuzzy bundle of fur I call Piper, I get the giggles. Piper is my chinchilla.

A chinchilla can be the greatest pet, but like most pets it

has the cons. Even though chinchillas do not stink at all, they still poop a lot.

Their poop is just little pellets the size of a grain of rice, but there is a lot of it. Chinchillas are rodents, so they have to chew or else their frequently growing teeth will grow up into their brain and kill them (Not ...

• kidding!).

Unlike most pets, chinchillas cannot get wet. They do not take normal baths.

They take dust baths and if you have allergies then I would be pretty careful of the dust, because I have no allergies to the dust, but I still sneeze. Chinchillas are not good for small children.

Chinchillas are extremely fragile and one accident

could mean certain death for the chinchilla. If you ever see blur of fluff cross your path then that is probably a chinchilla.

They are very fast and they love to get into tiny spaces and gnaw on things. If you have any questions on chinchillas ask me.

I will be more than pleased to fill your mind with knowledge.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292702610600628/k2311a0227/2.27.09