Luvs Diapers  » Baby care  »
  • They seem to be comfortable for my boys and they rarely contribute to nappy rash in my opinion
  • This is certainly more cost effective to me in the long run
  • I would very much recommend Luvs diapers and I will keep buying them

• by babydriver
      Luvs Diapers are well worth the buy. They are highly absorbant and value for money.

I have never had a Luvs Diaper leak, either during the day or at nighttime, which is a big thing to say about a diaper brand.

Even if my budget

is low, I will at least use Luvs at nighttime and buy a cheap diaper for the day.

They seem to be comfortable for my boys and they rarely contribute to nappy rash in my opinion.

They are also strong, which is necessary for active ...

• toddlers! Cheaper brands do rip easily especially down the sides, but these seem very strong.

As my sons have gotten older, they have started to be a bit pickier about things and can be very strong willed when they want to be.

My older boy

especially tends to rip off diapers quite readily if they are uncomfortable, but Luvs seem to stay on him a bit longer! This is certainly more cost effective to me in the long run.

I would very much recommend Luvs diapers and I will keep buying them.

Luvs Diapers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5440661040330/k2311a064/6.4.06