Ergo Baby Carrier  » Baby care  »
  • The Ergo is definitely my favorite for children over 3 months old
  • Even with the newborn insert, very small babies just don't seem comfortable in this carrier

• by enna80

I have two, soon to be three toddlers, so getting my kids around with minimum fuss is important to me. I tried the Ergo Baby Carrier after trying a carrier similar to the traditional Baby Bjorn, a traditional ring sling, and a maya wrap. The Ergo is definitely my favorite for

children over 3 months old. Here’s why:

- ease of use: I can strap this on quickly, it folds up fairly small, and it only weighs 2lbs. It’s also very easy to adjust it to fit me or my significantly taller husband.

- comfort: the hip strap distributes weight really well - ...

• practicality: it has a great front zip pocket that can hold a couple diapers, keys, a thin wallet, and a bag of wipes, so I don’t have to drag my purse/diaper bag everywhere.

- flexibility: This carrier works great as a front carrier and as a back carrier. I can carry

my 14mo or my 3yo comfortably in the back carrying position (they start to feel heavy in the front carry position).

The only reason I only give this carrier is an 8 is that I don’t particularly like it for newborns. Even with the newborn insert, very small babies just don’t seem comfortable in this carrier.

Ergo Baby Carrier

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542702610390528/k2311a0227/2.27.09