Victoria Secret (very sexy for her) Eau de parfum spray
  • But during college, I bought this perfume
  • I like the bottle because until now the engrave name Victoria Secret is not faded
  • I recommend this perfume because the price is worth

• by lei

I am not a perfume lover before. During the high school years I’m only using cologne to make me feel fresh. But during college, I bought this perfume.

I bought this as my birthday present to myself. I bought it to my friend who is selling Victoria Secret collections for years.

I can tell this perfume is expensive

but the smell is terrific. I am using it everyday for a change.

The smell was pleasant and not so strong. My friends are asking me what perfume I am using and I just told them its Victoria Secret.

Even I after the day and I went home the smell is still there. And when I already washed ...

• my clothes and iron them the smell of the perfume doesn’t fade.

I loved using this perfume for many years now. It’s 4 years now and I still have the perfume because I am using it on special occasion because I realized I have to preserved the perfume so I can used it in the future.

The smell

will make some people look at you back because its like a scent of a flower. I like the bottle because until now the engrave name Victoria Secret is not faded.

There’s still 1/4 of the perfume left and I am keeping it so the last drop would be very special. I recommend this perfume because the price is worth.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562702610370528/k2311a0227/2.27.09