Crysis game
  • Crysis is the game,which has totally changed my experience about action gaming,and also it has changed the meaning of first person shooter gaming
  • I bought Crysis seven days ago,and I have to say that it is just awesome
  • It has an awesome gameplay,and the main asset of this game I think is the quality of the graphics
  • And throughout the game I never felt boring,and in every level my anxiousness is getting bigger and bigger

• by kuak

Crysis” is the game,which has totally changed my experience about action gaming,and also it has changed the meaning of first person shooter gaming. I bought “Crysis” seven days ago,and I have to say that it is just awesome.

I just love the astonishing graphics of this

game,and also the realistic sound of this game.

I am playing this game currently,and I am getting addicted to play “Crysis” day by day.

It has an awesome gameplay,and the main asset of this game I think is the quality of the graphics.

If you have a god graphics card,with a memory of at least 512 MB,and a good 4 GB ram,then you can play this game with the ultimate speed.

The actions of the character do is just awesome,I never saw such awesome moves in any game.

In this game you can ...

• Crysis game
      swim,fly from sky with parachute,and even you can drive also.

This is a game with modern warfare.

This game allows me to feel the thrill of action gaming,and I really enjoy it.

It is so realistic,that when I hit by a bullet,I think I was hit in

reality.

The opening video of “Crysis” is mind blowing,the way they show the inhuman suit’s functionality is just awesome.

And throughout the game I never felt boring,and in every level my anxiousness is getting bigger and bigger.

I just love to play this game,it is just awesome.

Crysis game

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282702610170228/k2311a0227/2.27.09