Clean & Clear Advantage Acne control kit  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • But I've decide to used it continuously in the reason that I believe that this can be effective
  • I'm so much very disappointed to that product
  • This is my experience for that Clean & Clear Advantage Acne control kit

• by Ankitsoldak

Clean & Clear Advantage Acne control kit helps me a lot to rid my pimples, acne in my skin in my first trial. The big red pimples in my skin are reducing. This Clean & Clear Advantage Acne control kit is very good and very fit for me because

I cannot feel any bad effects from it. My skin became nice, clean, smooth and healthy. I was very happy for that. I was very amazed in the result of that Clean & Clear Advantage Acne control kit.

And when my pimples starting return/back again, I buy the Clean & Clear Advantage Acne control kit to rid my pimples.

And I was really shock that there is no effect. And despite I follow all the directions and what I did last time I used it,

Clean & Clear Advantage Acne control kit
samuel says :

i bought a clean and clear acne control kit last week ,but i dont how i can use it ,i mean the kit contains 3 products ,the cleaner ,mostureizer and the spot treatment .so what i wanna ask you is can i use this products one after the other or i have to give time to one and wiat some time for the other. thanks

Galega says :

First of all, you are required to use Cleanser. Wet your facial skin and apply cleanser. Gently massage the area by avoiding eyes. Rinse off after few minutes.

Then, you need to use Spot Treatment. Remember, this should be done only after using Cleanser for better result. Apply it 2 - 3 times a day only on the affected area - where there is acne, spots or pimples.

You can use moisturizer after some time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312702610030228/k2311a0227/2.27.09