Johnson and Johnson baby feeding Bottles and Nipples  » Baby care  »
  • Johnson and Johnson are one of the best manufacturer of baby care product and being a mother of 2 children I really how good it really is

• by nikhil.mehak

Johnson and Johnson are one of the best manufacturer of baby care product and being a mother of 2 children I really how good it really is. I always use only Johnson products bee it baby soap or baby feeding bottles. For my first baby I used plenty of other bottles but most of

them broke or leaked making me buy a new one again and again but second time around I was wise and bought these cute and cheep durable baby feeders by Johnson and I did not need to buy another bottle since then. The bottles are just very durable and my baby has thrown it ...

• down many times from the bed but unlike other bottles it hasn’t broken so far. With other bottles the nipple use to tear out very fast and I had to plenty of those too but with Johnson however had my son chews it up it doesn’t widen up the holes easily. It’s not that
        I don’t need even to buy the nipples but they hold out much longer than the other brands nipples I had bought or used.

So when it comes to baby care it’s just Johnson and Johnson for me, every product from them has a quality and we just can trust them for taking good care of our child.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542702610010228/k2311a0227/2.27.09