GO GO GO Beauty  » Music  »
  • One of my favorite character songs of theirs is this song, by Yuu Kobayashi
  • This song is so ridiculous, and funny, yet adorable at the same time
  • She's a crazy person with ridiculous customs from that country she lived in for however long

• by Pafiume

Usually, I avoid character songs. Not that I hate them, or that they’re always bad, but they just sound odd sometimes. But Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei already has the girls singing in the openings and endings. One of my favorite character songs of theirs is this song, by Yuu Kobayashi.

It certainly must take skill to sing

bad, but still sound good, and Yuu Kobayashi really pulls it off in this song. This song is so ridiculous, and funny, yet adorable at the same time. The first time I heard it I started laughing really hard. It sounded so horrible, off pitch, and I couldn’t believe it was real. But then thinking ...

• about the character, it really fits. She’s a crazy person with ridiculous customs from that country she lived in for however long.

After several play-throughs, I started to see just how skillful Miss Kobayashi really was to create a song that was so ugly, but still sounds great. I would sing along if I could, but

like I’ve said, it’s hard~ So I end up just mouthing the words along as best I can. It still fun to play along with the emotion through the song!

This is one of my favorite songs off the CD. It’s so full of life and emotion. If you want a laugh you should really check out this song.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142702610000228/k2311a0227/2.27.09