McKay’s Automotive Complete Auto & Fleet  » Cars  »
TX
  • I was very impressed with the customer service the owner Kurtis McKay helped me and he was polite, friendly, and informative
  • The entire experience was as pleasant as one can expect when dealing with car repairs
  • I highly recommend this shop to anyone in the area needing their vehicle serviced

• by ebailey1127
      I recently went to: McKay’s Automotive complete Auto & Fleet 453 Sawdust Rd. The Woodlands, TX (281) 465-9410 to have the water pump replaced in my car.

I was very impressed with the customer service the owner Kurtis McKay

helped me and he was polite, friendly, and informative.

He was able to give me a price quote within a few minutes and complete the job that day.

The quality of work was excellent.

The price was ...

• quite competitive.

The waiting area is very tastefully decorated and was a comfortable place to wait while my car was being serviced.

No appointment was necessary.

The entire experience was as pleasant as one can expect when

dealing with car repairs.

I was very pleased with the work and the customer service and felt that I was dealt with honestly and courteously.

I highly recommend this shop to anyone in the area needing their vehicle serviced!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92708610331/k2311a0827/8.27.05