Tanglewood Apartments Joplin, MO  » Real estate  »
1.5
2600 32nd street Joplin, MO
  • Tanglewood apartments are inexpensive and there are a lot of them but that isn't enough to even make me consider living there

• by Elton Gahr

The gate in the front and the guy on the golf cart might fool you into thinking that this is a safe place to live, but there is a reason that this place is called the Tanglehood. Tanglewood apartments are inexpensive and there are a lot of them but that isn’t enough to even make me consider living there.

Having been up to the doors of many of the people who live in these apartments delivering

pizza I can assure you that not only do many of these people do drugs but there are those who are selling them as well.

Of all the places that I went this is the only one where I regularly locked my car door to deliver a pizza though I never had the car out of sight and even then I saw someone walk up to it once.

I can’t say for certain that he was ...

• going to rob me but I suspect he was.

During the short time that I stayed here I didn’t find all that much wrong with the apartment though I was told that if anything did go wrong it was nearly impossible to get anyone to help.

Then there is the guy on the golf cart.

He looks like he is there to help, but the truth is that he seems to be trying to get people

in trouble.

The gate is useless because with 200 people there and a single code it only take a few hours before anyone who wants to can get it, so he stands around waiting for people to use the code he doesn’t think should have it and harasses them.

I have a pizza delivery sign on my car, what do you think I’m doing?

I certainly wouldn’t stay there again and I wouldn’t suggest anyone else do so either.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 622702609850228/k2311a0227/2.27.09