AVON NATURALS Cucumber Melon Body Spray  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love the melon and cucumber combo because it creates a very light, uplifting, and refreshing aroma that hypes up my boring personality
  • I'm gonna recommend this scent to girls and women with a vibrant personality and cheerful disposition in life
  • I bought it at a reasonable price that came in a lightweight plastic bottle with an extinguisher that can be refilled anytime and easily be sprayed on

• by kriztinay

It’s a very fruity perfume spray. I love the melon and cucumber combo because it creates a very light, uplifting, and refreshing aroma that hypes up my boring personality.

I use it from time to time that I need it for freshening up myself right after bath.

I love to

spray it on my linens, pillows, blanket, and bed sheets.

Its fruity smell is wonderful to senses, you never can go wrong with it.

I also use it to freshen up my hair, spray it on my bag, closet, drawers, stationeries, shoes, and inside my sandals.

I use it every ...

• corner of my room that has fabric or paper.

I love Avon Naturals variants because they are made with real fruits and plants extracts.

Although ants can smell me, they won’t eat me.

I’m gonna recommend this scent to girls and women with a vibrant personality and cheerful disposition in

life.

Melon and cucumber combo is like kiwi and banana combined so you could just imagine how sweet and happy smelling you can be.

I bought it at a reasonable price that came in a lightweight plastic bottle with an extinguisher that can be refilled anytime and easily be sprayed on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312702609840228/k2311a0227/2.27.09