Celebre Eau de Toilette by Avon  » Perfume  »
  • I just don't understand its scent although I have to admit that I wore it a lot of times and consumed the whole volume of it until the bottle was empty

• by kriztinay

This 10ml bottle of this eau de toilette is too overpowering. The scented liquid smells too fruity and or flowery.

It seems like several flowers and fruits are being mixed altogether and infused in a tiny bottle.

I just don’t understand its scent although I have to admit that I wore it a

lot of times and consumed the whole volume of it until the bottle was empty.

But I then decided of putting off purchasing it again from my dealer.

There are other scents better than this one which are not trying hard to capture people’s olfactory nerves.

It’s either too fruity or too floral ...

• or combination of both, I just don’t get it.

But it doesn’t smell that much bad after all.

The scent is kinda nauseating only when I put on too much of it and then soaked myself up under the heavy sun.

You know when you get too sweaty and perspire often because

you’re too active during the day, this fragrance will just worsen your natural body odor.

Sweat and Celebre combined is a mismatch.

Active women who are always busy and on-the-go might want to dilute it with distilled water first before you wear it or better yet opt for a lighter fragrance that’s safe to wear everyday.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562702609820228/k2311a0227/2.27.09