Acai Berry
  • I bought a box a month ago and continuously drinking it and to my surprise I am happy to tell you that I lost 10 pounds with changing anything in my lifestyles
  • It improved my energy level which is the best part of it
  • I recommend Acai Berry to everyone who needs it, just be careful for the companies who sell scam Acai Berry

• by k_rose

I saw an article in Yahoo about an endorsement of Rachel Ray for Acai Berry dietary supplement about a month ago and also considered as superfood in Oprah. Of course as one over weight woman I was amazed at what I read and rushed to a decision of buying the product.

To give you a little over view about Acai Berry, it’s

a berry from Amazon forest which is good to control cravings; also it naturally increases energy level and very good for loosing weight.

Maybe that is where the Acai Berry dietary supplements concept came from.

I bought a box a month ago and continuously drinking it and to my surprise I am happy to tell you that I lost 10 pounds with ...

• changing anything in my lifestyles.

It improved my energy level which is the best part of it.

I had tried a lot of slimming diets and they all make you look tired and like meth addicts.

It’s also improving my aging appearance so I look younger and more stunning this month than the other month.

I can see the difference in my

pictures.

I felt healthier and better moods.

I am planning to continue drinking the supplement for 3 6 months because they said you need to maintain your body weight in that span of time so the body would not return to being fat.

I recommend Acai Berry to everyone who needs it, just be careful for the companies who sell scam Acai Berry.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342702609810228/k2311a0227/2.27.09