Classic Coca-Cola
  • Classic Coca-Cola is a delicious and flavorful soft drink that is, at least in my case, addicting
  • I certainly disagree, and I consider classic Coca-Cola to be a vastly superior and far more satisfying soft drink

• by NextGenFan

Classic Coca-Cola is a delicious and flavorful soft drink that is, at least in my case, addicting. Just having a can of this soda elevates my spirit and enhances my level of concentration - probably a result of the caffeine in the soda.

Speaking of caffeine, that is just one of the not so good ingredients that make up this incredible soft drink.

There

is also an unhealthy number of calories and amount of sugar.

A person also needs to be aware that drinking too much of this soft drink, in combination with other unhealthy foods, can lead to health problems later in life.

Moderation is quite important when it comes to a soft drink like Coca-Cola.

Nonetheless, this soft drink is remarkably refreshing and it makes me ...

• feel good while I am drinking it.

It is a wonderful thirst quencher that really hits the spot when I am incredibly thirsty.

Plus, the soft drink has a good kick to it! By kick, I mean it really makes its presence in my mouth known! This is not a soft drink that can be drank without being noticed.

It is not as sweet

as Pepsi and Pepsi also has a stronger aftertaste.

I personally cannot drink Pepsi even though some people claim there is not much of a difference between Pepsi and Coke.

I certainly disagree, and I consider classic Coca-Cola to be a vastly superior and far more satisfying soft drink! I would rate it a perfect ten if the soft drink did not contain several unhealthy ingredients.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272702609780228/k2311a0227/2.27.09