Far Away Eau de Toilette by Avon  » Perfume  »
  • I'm not particular with how an oriental scent smells, but whatever Avon describes it Far Away is one of the best Avon perfumes available
  • I know a lot of teens and adults love this scent very much and I couldn't blame them for it
  • I would definitely recommend it to younger women and older

• by kriztinay

I’m not particular with how an oriental scent smells, but whatever Avon describes it Far Away is one of the best Avon perfumes available. The fragrance is never out of style. It’s one of my top 10 list of best perfumes of all time.

I could see how Far Away has gone a long time

to make it big this far. It’s famous everywhere and for everyone.

I know a lot of teens and adults love this scent very much and I couldn’t blame them for it. It really is a worth-to-try product from Avon.

It’s no wonder why it sells like hotcake and is always out of stock in our ...

• local Avon outlet. I just love it for being a sexy and sweet fragrance.

It has a touch of vanilla infused with different kinds of flowers that provides a calming and very feminine effect to my senses. I would definitely recommend it to younger women and older.

I could wear it everyday and everywhere. The scent

doesn’t fade away even after 24 hours although the fragrance is not overpowering.

It’s just the right blend that can be matched with a sexy getup or conservative overall style. However, with its attractive scent, it still remains one of the most expensive perfumes on Avon.

A lot of women are buying it though and I’m one of them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562702609750128/k2311a0227/2.27.09