Chap Stick Classic Lip Protectant  » Cosmetics  »
  • Without Chap Stick, I noticed that my lips crack causing the lipstick to spread unevenly on my lips, which I think is not a very nice thing to see
  • I apply it more often when I experience wind burn on my lips
  • I highly recommend the use of Chap Stick because even your lips needs protection

• by coolynch78

I have been using Chap Stick Classic Lip Protectant and Sunscreen with SPF 4 in Strawberry for more than four years now and I can say that I am always satisfied using this product.

I use Chap Stick to give moisture to my lips before I apply my usual lipstick. Without Chap

Stick, I noticed that my lips crack causing the lipstick to spread unevenly on my lips, which I think is not a very nice thing to see. But if I apply Chap Stick first, putting my lipstick becomes easier and more even.

I apply it more often when I experience wind burn ...

• on my lips. Wind burn causes pain and chopping of my lips and the application of Chap Stick on the affected area usually relieves the pain.

Using Chap Stick is also a good habit because it offers protection for my lips through its SPF 4 which shields my lips from

harmful Ultraviolet radiation (UV) from the sun, the major culprit for the formation of skin cancer.

I also enjoy using Chap Stick because of its yummy strawberry flavor. Even my little daughter likes it. She thought it was candy!

I highly recommend the use of Chap Stick because even your lips needs protection.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312702609710128/k2311a0227/2.27.09