Imari Eau de Toilette  » Perfume  »
2.5
  • But as for my nose, I think this scent suits the more older women specially those in their 40s and above
  • That's why I don't recommend it to the younger generation even the young professionals like me
  • I ended up giving my Imari to my mom since I couldn't stand the scent and it gets boring after a few days of wearing it

• by kriztinay

This 10ml bottle is packed with bold and rich fragrance that lingers in air for more than 24 hours. It has a wild feminine scent of flowers added with incense and musk plus hints of spices.

Well, that’s what Avon described it.

But as for my nose, I think this scent suits the more older women

specially those in their 40s and above.

It is said to have incense, and it it really does contain incense which smells like someone has just freshly went out from burning incense at home to mask the odor of poop in the bathroom.

Just imagine how strong incense is.

Wearing this kind of scent will make you feel like you’re badly odorous and smell like soil.

That’s why I don’t recommend it to the younger generation even the young professionals like me.

I don’t find it a perfect choice to wear everyday at work, in the office, under the sun, or at a night club party.

It would probably turn off men ...

• Imari Eau de Toilette
      from attracting to you instead.

I both owned one eau de toilette and body powder and combining both just make the scent smells a lot more stronger.

How much more if I use the very concentrated eau de parfum? I ended up giving my Imari to my mom since I couldn’t stand the scent and it

gets boring after a few days of wearing it.

Despite of its very overpowering scent, the price is not that expensive.

Imari is still one of the cheapest and best-selling of Avon perfumes, which is why it never fades from the shelves of Avon outlets worldwide.

It is an undying fragrance perfect for your mom or granny.

Nina Grata says :

it has a very good smell, my grandma uses this perfume whenever she goes to church every sunday.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562702609700128/k2311a0227/2.27.09