Endless Pleasure Rabbit vibrator  » Health  »
  • I bought this vibrator from a website that sells adult toys a while ago
  • I love this toy, and it is the best toy I have ever used
  • It's very easy to use, gets the job done, and I like all the different speeds
  • Sometimes I think it is better than the real thing

• by Brooke

I bought this vibrator from a website that sells adult toys a while ago. Ever since I use it every time I am in the mood. I love this toy, and it is the best toy I have ever used. The rabbit part of the vibrator vibrates on your clit as the other part of the vibrator thrusts up and down just like a real penis. The thrusting part has massaging beads that roll around in circles when you are using it. It has 3 function
      rotating beads, 3 function clitoral speeds, and 8 thrusting speeds. Each has a independent speeding control that you can set on individually. I love this vibrator, I have used it many times and never been disappointed. It’s very easy to use, gets the job done, and I like all the different speeds. It feels amazing and almost feels real. Sometimes I think it is better than the real thing. The thrusting dildo is white, almost clear looking. The beads are visible and purple. The bottom where ...

• you hold it is black and purple, so is the clitoral rabbit. The part where you place the the rabbit on your clit looks like a bunny or rabbit.

My only complaint about this toy is that it uses batteries quickly. I have went through a lot of batteries with this toy. I’m going to have to buy some more soon because I think I am already out. The battery pack is on the back of the toy and is a little aggravating to use sometimes. You have to place each battery in there the right way, they don’t just slide in the toy.

Other than it using batteries quickly I can’t complain. I love this toy and as soon as this one breaks I am buying a new one. I would like to try new toys just to try them out, but once you use this one you won’t have to buy another sex toy. I have found my favorite sex toy of all time. I highly recommend it. You won’t be disappointed!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342702609690128/k2311a0227/2.27.09