Grease 2 movie  » Movies  »
  • I like to watch Grease 2 I actually like this movie better than the original Grease
  • I do not think Grease 2 did as well at the box office as the original movie however, I prefer the sequel to the original
  • I think Grease 2 is a good musical which I enjoy

• by LP Jardine

I like to watch “Grease 2″ I actually like this movie better than the original Grease.

This movie stars Michelle Pfieffer as Stephanie, who is the leader of the Pink Ladies and Maxwell Caulfield, who is the one trying to fit in to impress Stephanie.

In “Grease 2″ Didi Conn returns as Frenchie

she is the only one who knows that Michael and The Cool Rider are the same person.

I like the gang T-birds in Grease 2. Adrian Zmed plays Johnny, the leader of the T-Birds and Joe Piscapo plays Goose.

I like the characters in this movie. Lorna Luft plays Paulette, one ...

• of the Pink Ladies.

“Grease 2″ is a musical like the original, however, I like most of the songs from “Grease 2″ I like Michelle’s singing voice.

I like the different rehearsals of the folks trying out for the talent show.

My favorite scenes from the movie is when The Cool Rider jumps

over the cop car and the talent show at then end, also when Michael takes off his dark helmet.

I do not think “Grease 2″ did as well at the box office as the original movie however, I prefer the sequel to the original.

I think “Grease 2″ is a good musical which I enjoy.

Aly Dematti says :

re : I like to watch Grease 2 I actually like this movie better than the original Grease
    As a fan of musicals, I grew up watching Grease and for awhile it was one of my favorites.. that is until I watched Grease 2. Maybe it’s my age (20), maybe not, but I found Grease 2 to be way more enjoyable than the first one and I will always prefer it to the original. Firstly, they flip the gender roles, meaning instead of a girl changing for a guy, how Sandy did for Danny, a guy changes for a girl in Grease 2 which was an interesting change. I liked the cast and characters in this movie so much more than the ones in Grease, especially the T-Birds. In Grease, the only T-Birds I really liked were Danny and Kenickie, but in Grease 2 I love 3 out of 4. The main thing about Grease 2 that I think won me over more so than with the first one, was the music. As much as I love the music from Grease, Grease 2’s music is SO MUCH more enjoyable to me. A lot of people talk this movie down, and sure it has some corny aspects such as a song about reproduction, but it’s such a fun flick with great music and a very attractive cast. If you like musicals, I encourage you to go watch it with an open mind. You might even find yourself smiling, laughing, dancing, or singing. :)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112702609640128/k2311a0227/2.27.09