Dolce and Gabbana Light blue  » Perfume  »
  • I just want to tell a story about me and my supervisor, I bought this one first before anyone else in the office, that's what I think
  • I really don't want to hurt her feelings until one of my colleague noticed it
  • I suggest that if you are planning to buy one should try to ask a salesperson to spray a little on your wrist and then wait for few minutes, you could stroll around the mall first and then smell it again if you still smell good, then this is just perfect for you, but if the scent changes, you better try another one

• by Arwen

Here’s another perfume that i fell in love, until now, I make it a point to still use Dolce and Gabbana Light blue, why? I really think this perfume works well with my body chemistry. I just want to tell a story about me and my supervisor, I bought this one first before anyone else in the office, that’s what I think. My supervisor was so pleased when i passed by her table. She was like overwhelmed and want to have one immediately.

I kind of felt flattered when she told me how

good i smell. but a bit dissapointed because she told me that she wanted to buy one immediately. It’s not that i only want to be the only who wears Green tea, but the fact that we are always together is not really a good idea to me. It’s like we’re always together and we smell alike. Ok so when she finally bought one for her. I was very surprised because she smells bad with it. I mean My supervisor is clean, takes a bath everyday and smells good with colognes, but this ...

• perfume? it was such a disaster. Especially, on lunch break, because we have to go out and find a nice place to eat. We are very close to each other but i really don’t know how to tell her that her perfume didn’t worked well with her body chemistry. I really don’t want to hurt her feelings until one of my colleague noticed it. I think my supervisor heard him saying that she smells bad in the afternoon, The following days I’ve noticed that she switch to a new perfume. She just told
        me that her aunt wanted the green tea and so she just gave it to her. I felt bad for her, but it was ok, at least we don’t wear the same perfume anymore.

I suggest that if you are planning to buy one should try to ask a salesperson to spray a little on your wrist and then wait for few minutes, you could stroll around the mall first and then smell it again if you still smell good, then this is just perfect for you, but if the scent changes, you better try another one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562702609540128/k2311a0227/2.27.09