Green Tea Scent by Elizabeth Arden for Women Eau Parfumee Natural Spray  » Perfume  »
  • I so love this perfume, I bought this alongside another perfume, that I will also review later
  • It's so french, I like drinking green tea but I never thought that this Elizabeth Arden would make this green tea scent so wearable

• by Arwen

I so love this perfume, I bought this alongside another perfume, that I will also review later. I first had this last 2007, and i just can’t get enough of it, From the very first time I smell this form my colleague, I just can’t stop myself but ask her perfume. SO the following payday, I purchased it, but i hardly used it at work because I don’t want to smell too much like my friend, So i

bought another perfume so i can wear different scents everyday. Ok so why i love it? It’s so french,

I like drinking green tea but I never thought that this Elizabeth Arden would make this green tea scent so wearable. I just thought green tea would be perfect for my scented candles and scented oils only, I was wrong. The very first day i wore this perfume was hilarious. I was so excited that i tried to spray ...

• it all over my body, neck, elbows, knees, ankles, hair, wrist, name it i sprayed it there for sure. And because I was in a hurry, i dropped my bottle and fell on my toes, Hurts so much! But i didn’t care at all, grabbed my bag and off i went to work. From the moment I left our house, i got so many compliments from people.

There was this one time two students were waiting a bus,

and they were both standing behind me. And it was so hot that day but I manage to smell good, One of the student whispered to her friend and said, “Oh God she smells so good in this kind of weather”. I just pretended that I didn’t hear anything. This perfume is so refreshing and not over empowering. Its smell a bit citrus-y, very clean and light scent. Won’t irritate your nose in anyway, even if you put too much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562702609530128/k2311a0227/2.27.09