Canada Dry Sparkling Lemon Lime Beverage  » Food  »
  • I like this particular brand because it is also sodium free unlike many types of soda water

• by marleymauve
      This product is simply carbonated water with natural lemon/lime flavour. It has no calories, no sugar. We drink a lot of soda water in our house as we don’t want our children drinking

sugary soda pop and this is a great alternative for us. I like this particular brand because it is also sodium free unlike many types of soda water. I also enjoy using it ...

• in my cooking and my children like mixing it with fruit juices to create a ‘healthy’ pop. It’s made by Cadbury Beverages and is fairly new so not always readily available but when
        I do see it in stores, I stock up on it. It smells somewhat like Sprite or 7-up but when you taste it, it’s unsweetened and a clear and refreshing drink with just a hint of lime and lemon flavour.

Ray Pomaville says :

I live in rockwood mi. 48173. I used to be able to get the 12 pack cans of canada dry lemon lime sparkling water at the Kroger store on gibraltar road in brownstown mi. I haven`t been able to find it for the past couple of months. not even in the quart bottles. The kroger store keep telling me that they keep asking the driver to stock it but, i still dont see it there. Could you possibly tell me where I can purchase this product? Thank You Raymond Pomaville 30322 Windsor Dr. Rockwood Mi. 48173 734-675-4515

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2740660950230/k2311a064/6.4.06