St. Ives Collagen Elastin Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I also asked a lot of friends what they can recommend me
  • But in the end, I found this St. Ives Collagen Elastin facial moisturizer

• by lei

I’ve been using Facial toner for many years. Facial toner is the only option I had when I couldn’t afford to wash my face with water because I came to work and I am tired. It takes away dirt, and it whitens my face, its the easy way to feel fresh.

This is the only routine I had for many years but I never thought that using a facial toner can open pores because it

has alcohol content. So this is the cause of white and black heads or either pimples.

I’ve learned this when I went for a facial spa. I never thought that a facial toner is not healthy.

So the attendant told me to used a facial moisturizer every night so my face would be soften. I was examined and my face had a lots of open pores.

So after the spa I looked for a facial moisturizer ...

• that is good enough to take cared of my face. There’s a lot of brands to pick.

I also asked a lot of friends what they can recommend me. But in the end, I found this St.

Ives Collagen Elastin facial moisturizer. Its expensive but its worth it.

I am using it now for 2 months and I saw the changes. More clearer and soft face in the morning and I have lesser open pores.

I

see to it to put facial moisturizer before going to sleep at night. I only damp a little St.

Ives moisturizer to my face and massage it until it was absorb by my skin and I’m ready to sleep. This facial moisturizer also less the oiliness of my face and I’m very thankful I found this product.

For how many years, I am glad that I can take care of my face with the use of this moisturizer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312502609480928/k2311a0225/2.25.09