Finding Nemo  » Movies  »
  • I love the story so much and I got entertained watching it
  • I recommend watching it with the whole family since it shows good morals and for sure children would enjoy it and learn from it as well
  • I enjoyed it so much especially the animation and special effects, it really appealed to me as a watcher
  • I suggest that it should be used in schools too since its is very much for kids and for sure they would enjoy it also

• by maffy

Finding Nemo is one of my cartoon collections. I love the story so much and I got entertained watching it.

I love how the story was made.

It was a story of a real parental love.

As a watcher I find it a very meaningful animation story.

I have learned a lot in the story especially the love of a father to his son and self

sacrifice too.

I love watching it and I watched it with my family.

I recommend watching it with the whole family since it shows good morals and for sure children would enjoy it and learn from it as well.

I enjoyed it so much especially the animation and special effects, it really appealed to me as a watcher.

I will surely let my daughter watch this ...

• movie because children now a days are very intelligent and she would understand the real meaning of the story.

The soundtracks are very nice too and is very appropriate with the story.

I find it a very useful for film showing too.

I work part time in a tutorial school for Koreans and since most of them are kids, in order for them to learn more

and enjoy studying I make use of film showing as a medium for learning and Finding Nemo is one of the movies I let them see.

They enjoyed it s much and in turn they were able t learn from it to.

I suggest that it should be used in schools too since its is very much for kids and for sure they would enjoy it also.

Finding Nemo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112502609340928/k2311a0225/2.25.09