Need For Speed Carbon  » Games  »
  • I bought Need For Speed Carbon in last June
  • And after NFS most wanted,I think NFS Carbon is the best game in the whole NFS series
  • The gameplay is very interesting,and there are hundreds of cool cars available in this game,and I love all of them
  • It is the best racing game from EA ever

• by kuak

I bought “Need For Speed Carbon” in last June. And I completed this game on that month. This game is a n awesome installment of “NFS” series.

I am playing NFS games for many years,and every year they are touching new milestones. And after NFS most wanted,I think NFS Carbon is the best game in the whole NFS series.

I just love to

play this game,because it has fearsome tracks,and this game requires a brave heart driving skill. At first it was hard to control the speed for me.

But after you play this game for a while,then you will get used to with it’s speed. The atmosphere of this game is awesome,because this game has only night atmosphere,and for that the city looks ...

• awesome in night.

Carbon has some good easy tracks,and some very tough tracks,like the tracks on the “Canyon”. It is very hard to race and win in canyon,specially drifting in canyon is too hard,but if you are a master of drifting,then you will find tracks of canyon very adventuring.

And this games realistic graphic,and sound feels out of the world. The gameplay

is very interesting,and there are hundreds of cool cars available in this game,and I love all of them.

,but I think the Mazda cars are the best in this game. I have completed this game for more than 5 times,and I just love to play this game every time I get a little break.

It is the best racing game from “EA” ever.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282502609210928/k2311a0225/2.25.09