Star Wars Force Unleashed for the Wii  » Games  »
  • I would highly recommend renting it before buying it to make sure it's a perfect fit for you

• by rambo78

I have been looking for a Star Wars game that would be fun and challenging but somewhat easy to play. I really had expectations since this game was for the Wii and Wii games are a blast to play. The first part was fun and challenging and pretty easy to do.

But once they started giving you more maneuvers to learn it became a lot harder. There were a

lot of combinations to remember and I started getting very frustrated.

Then there was one character you had to defeat before you could on but he seemed to be undefeatable. The more I fought him it seemed the stronger he became.

I couldn’t remember all my moves so I had to start over. I just couldn’t seem to defeat him so I finally gave up.

I had rented the ...

• game so I took it right back and got another one. There was also a lot of dialogue in the game and I am not one for a lot of dialogue.

So I missed a couple of key points thinking it was dialogue not relevant to the actual playing of the game. If someone had the time and patience and a good memory then it would be a

good game.

The graphics were fantastic and I loved playing with the light saber. But much dialogue and many maneuvers to remember took the fun out of it for me.

But I won’t give up because there are more Star Wars games out there and maybe there is one for me. I would highly recommend renting it before buying it to make sure it’s a perfect fit for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282502608930828/k2311a0225/2.25.09