Injectables Contraceptive
  • When I decided to choose this, I am worried because they said that it can cause me osteoporosis due to loss of calcium
  • But as I have experience with it, I can say that this is the best contraceptive I recommend to all married women
  • This very convenient and affordable for just around P150-300 only

• by anna

I am a 25-year old married woman and I am happily married. I have a 2-year old daughter already and she is so cute and smart. Right now, I don’t want to have a second child yet for you know the fact that it is difficult to live life right now. As a young married woman, I and

my husband need family planning for a better future.

We, I, chose an Injectables as a contraceptive. When I decided to choose this, I am worried because they said that it can cause me osteoporosis due to loss of calcium. But as I have experience with it, I can say that this is the best contraceptive I recommend ...

• to all married women. First, this is good for three months in one inject only. No capsules to and tablets to take in everyday. Secondly, No pimples. No pads or napkins to waste every month. And Last, this is 99% sure that you will not get pregnant.

This very convenient and affordable for just around P150-300 only.

Unlike

pills that you could probably forget every other day this is not good. Unlike IUD that will stay inside the vagina that will last 10 years which is scary for me, imagine it is ten years. Compare also to condoms, it is painful.

For the women out there, if you want convenience in life worrying getting pregnant. Try this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342502608890828/k2311a0225/2.25.09