Buffet Yangtze Restaurant, Calgary, N.E.  » Restaurants  »
Deerfoot Mall , Calgary , Alberta N.E. , Canada.
  • I enjoyed buffets because I could choose the food I like from a variety available
  • And, Buffet Yangtze Restaurant was just the perfect place serving about a hundred different delicious preparations

• by Mark Williams

Deerfoot Trail, the road leading to the north towards Edmonton, Alberta, passed by the Deerfoot Mall, one of the largest shopping malls in the City of Calgary. Whenever I passed by the Deerfoot Mall, I would drop in for a lunch break.

And, one of my favorite restaurants in the Mall had been Buffet Yangtze Restaurant, the Chinese restaurant serving Chinese and western food.

I enjoyed buffets because I could choose the food I like from a variety available.

And, Buffet Yangtze Restaurant was ...

• just the perfect place serving about a hundred different delicious preparations.

The service was very friendly and hospitable.

The restaurant was always full, especially at lunch time, over the weekends.

And , the price was quite reasonable too.

This was a perfect place for lunch for shoppers and travellers along the Deerfoot Trail.

I would certainly suggest Buffet Yangtze Restaurant to my colleagues who pass through Calgary on their way to Edmonton driving along the Edmonton Trail.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72502608870828/k2311a0225/2.25.09