Dell Latitude E5500 laptop
  • After taking this into consideration I decided to get the Dell Latitude E550
  • I think dell is a good laptop company anyway
  • I love my laptop because it is not to big so I can fit it in my bag and it is durable

• by ladyrattler

I spent some time looking for laptops online. I wanted something that was inexpensive because I am a college student and I don’t have thousands of dollars to spend on a laptop. I wanted something that I would be able to carry around and not be tired because it was so heavy, and I wanted something that I could do all of my assignments on.

After taking this into

consideration I decided to get the Dell Latitude E550. It worked to my benefit.

I think that this is a good laptop. Its not very expensive and it works well.

It is fast and it does not overheat. The only glitch is that it takes a while to restart.

It has Windows Vista and Intel Core 2 duo processor. The speakers are loud and it is not very ...

• heavy.

Its a good laptop to me. I think dell is a good laptop company anyway.

I have had it for a while and if hasnt given me any problems. It is good as a first laptop.

If you are looking for something that is not very expensive and that is easy to use I think that this would be good. I love my laptop because it is not

to big so I can fit it in my bag and it is durable.

I dropped it once and it still works and looks the same way. It comes with Microsoft Office so you don’t have to download it and it is able to get wireless.

The battery doesn’t die fast and it charges pretty quickly. Its very good, easy to use and durable.

Its an all around great laptop.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 632502608850828/k2311a0225/2.25.09