Yamaha M475 Piano  » Electronics  »
  • My experience with this piano has been a long one
  • There is very good tone produced from this piano, and I have enjoyed playing on it

• by jFlog

This upright piano is pretty good. The keys produce a bright, beautiful sound that is pleasant to my ears. My experience with this piano has been a long one.

I’ve had it since I was 8, and it is very dear to me. Although it only as the damper pedal

and the U.

P. pedal, it is still very excellent.

There is very good tone produced from this piano, and I have enjoyed playing on it. The bench doesn’t squeak too much, and the stand keeps the music flat and open easily.

It’s easy to put a lamp ...

• to see your music easier, as the top of the piano is very smooth and flat. You can also put picture frames and other decorations on top.

The wood is beautiful in its brown color. The handles of the keyboard cover are gold and bright but a little difficult

to use sometimes.

Inside the bench, you will find a great amount of space for putting your music inside. Overall, this piano is a great instrument that you will love for the years to come.

It will help you play your best if you take care of it well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162502608820828/k2311a0225/2.25.09