Anchorage Grand Hotel in Anchorage, Alaska  » Hotels  »
Anchorage Grand Hotel, 505 W 2nd Ave Anchorage, AK 99501, United States
  • Not even once and I'm quite a traveler, we were booked in the Anchorage Grand Hotel one of the most affordable hotels in my opinion
  • I had a bit of a problem with the noise there been trains passing by and bothering the customers in the hotel, which was a bit of a pain
  • But I think there are other hotels which can give you a good service and location away from the noise

• by Sassa22

I went to Anchorage, Alaska for work; I was really excited I’ve never been there. Not even once and I’m quite a traveler, we were booked in the Anchorage Grand Hotel one of the most affordable hotels in my opinion.

It’s a good way to get back to the Ice Age and a bit of Nature, and save a lot with your expenses, I was

arriving at the hotel, and the exterior was really cute, gave it quite a bit of French accents.

The rooms were spacious and comfy, really relaxing.

The interior and the furniture wasn’t much but it was good for what it was.

It was relaxing; I took on quite a bit of nature walks and things whilst I was there.

I finished my work in time,

• although it wasn’t really the top-notch hotels I was use too.

I had a bit of a problem with the noise there been trains passing by and bothering the customers in the hotel, which was a bit of a pain.

The rooms gave a homely feel, and it was good for a long stay.

You get breakfasts on the house and delivered to your room,

every morning.

Overall it’s a nice hotel to stay in given the price.

But I think there are other hotels which can give you a good service and location away from the noise.

It isn’t worth staying if they keep disrupting your sleep and you keep get headaches.

Although it is at a decent price, I don’t know if you could bear with a noise.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22502608760828/k2311a0225/2.25.09