The Christmas Cookie Book by Virginia Pasley  » Books  »
  • This book is like some of the cookies I bake small but with a lot of taste and tradition

• by rambo78

Being a person who lives for the Christmas holidays, I have collected several holiday cookbooks and The Christmas Cookie Book is one of my favorites. It is a small book, physically, but contains many of the cookie recipes that I use every year for my Christmas cookie trays.

The Christmas Cookie Book is very easy to

use and the chapters are exceptionally practical from a “cookie” point of view. The chapters specify how long the cookies will last and the type of storage for them. This makes choosing the type of Christmas Cookie and when to bake them must easier. For example, some of the chapters are: Cookies That Keep,

• Cookies That Keep a Little While, Cookies In Fancy Shapes, Cookies That Won’t Keep and so on. This information is indispensable for someone who does a lot of holiday baking. Following the chapters helps the cookie baker plan her “attack” for the holidays!

Another reason I really like this book is because some of the recipes are

very old, traditional cookie recipes that I have not found in other cook books. I find the book in my kitchen every November and have used the authors’ really good advice on how to pack and send cookies. This book is like some of the cookies I bake small but with a lot of taste and tradition.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172502608750828/k2311a0225/2.25.09